My Collection~

Posted by dani
Hi~ Hows ur sunday evening? =)


this is my 2nd post of the day~ hehe^^V
last nite, I was so eager to buy my 2nd collection~ as i was considering want to buy or not coz it's very rare to find in kch~ so my mind tell me juz go for it~ keke^^V however, when i reach there~ i saw a limited edition JGTC Racing car has been booked by someone and it's special order~ =( i cant stop drooling when i saw it~ *forgot to take pic XD*  it was sad to see that~ but at least i still can buy others model i like to collect hehe =) although i bought the car was just normal edition, but it means a lot to me~^^V


I juz bought this last nite~ hehe^^V and it cost me lots XD cant wait to open it from its box~

when i open it from the box i was surprise to see those sticker still sticking to the car~  hehe^^
the front and the back view~ ^^V although its simple but i still like it very much~
cant wait to put him in that frame~ and the little bro in red is inside already~




 and that's my collections box also~ lolxxx XD
 

Copyright © 2009 luxury car rims | Design by [blogger merak dua]