relaxing~

Posted by dani
hi, how r u? hope u enjoy ur cloudy sunday XD

as yesterday i was just finish up my e-comm assign and left a bit of editing, it was stresses for me after doing all the work~ *phewww~ but then, my dad suddenly ask me "hey, u wanna go to KGS driving range and swing?" i was like *@_@ how come suddenly want go. but it feels relax when i reach there and practice, coz it has been ages seen the last time i step into the driving range and practice, and the worker in there still remain the same as last time and there were shock when they so me because i was so skinny from last time~ hahaXD there were so surprise when they so me~ *forgot to take pic with them XD*
ok~~ so here's the golf ball I've been missing them~ hahaXD
and this is my golf set, didn't use them for ages~ haha XD and the whole set inside ur seeing nw coz about RM8,000++, +_+"
my golf set miss touching the grass~ wahahaha~ XD


for those who dunno what is "driving range" look like~ this is how its look like~  the maintenance is like *shit* haha XD as u can see there is white spot on the floor~XD

miss grabbing and swing with the *big head* lolxxx~ and this thing alone already coz RM1,500 XD

the 1 that standing and supporting the golf ball is called "tee" which is to support the ball while using the "big head" to perform~ keke^^V

oh ya, when i was practicing, i completely rust with my swing *lolxxx~* as it has been ages i dint play golf already~ but it's quite fun oso~ hehe^^ have a nice day everyone~ ^^V
 

Copyright © 2009 luxury car rims | Design by [blogger merak dua]