Spotted Luxury Car~! ^^V

Posted by dani
Hi Hi, it's been long time since i update my blog..
hehe^^V
well, today will be a short post from me..
coz lately been busy with study schedule and this is the hardest sem for me i think~
hahaXD
nahhh~~~ it's ok at least i still can on9~ hahaXD
and here's my post for today~
while I was having my Family dinner At Rock Road Seafood Restaurant, and after we have out dinner there and we're about to go back, we saw this Lamborghini Gallardo LP560 park jus beside our car and Gosh~ u have to see it with your own eyes~ in picture cant described what i want to say~ hahaXD  it's really a nice luxury car~ oh ya, i got the chance to touch touch the car oso~ heheXD
now let's move on to the picture~ =)
The Lamborghini Gallardo LP560
The back of the Lambo~ love the design of the back~ gorgeous~ hahaXD
19" rims~ firelli tire~
The Engine Bay~
Lamborghini Logo~ XD

that's all for my post today~
have a great weekend ahead and enjoy ur day~ =)
 

Copyright © 2009 luxury car rims | Design by [blogger merak dua]